We don't live in a perfect world. But God is on our side. Staying on top when the world is trying to get you down is living the Christian life at its...
9 Promises That Can Bring Happiness
These 9 Promises for Happiness, from legendary basketball coach John Wooden, are goals for us to live by for greater joy in our lives.
1. Promise yourself that you will talk health, happiness, and prosperity as often as possible.
2. Promise yourself to make all your friends know there is something in them that is special and that you value.
3. Promise to think only of the best, to work only for the best, and to expect only the best in yourself and others.
4. Promise to be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own.
5. Promise yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
6. Promise to forget the mistakes of the past and press on to greater achievements in the future.
7. Promise to wear a cheerful appearance at all times and give every person you meet a smile.
8. Promise to give so much time to improving yourself that you have no time to criticize others.
9. Promise to be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit trouble to press on you.
This was taken from the book "Wooden", by John Wooden....in my estimation the greatest coach that ever lived. I thought it appropriate that I should share it with you today.
May the Lord richly bless you and yours is my prayer.
Dwaine E. Lee
MAKING A DIFFERENCE
About Global Action International
We are a global community committed to putting our faith into action by providing help and encouragement to children and families in need.Global Action against hunger.
Global Action against poverty.
Global Action against injustice.
Global Action for hope through Jesus Christ.